Certification Training Materials Available
Certiport Free Curriculum Demo for Certification Testing Prep--Limited Time Only!
Certiport is offering a promotion that will allow an Illinois Business &/or Technology teacher to request a free demo for curriculum that will be active through June 2018. This demo can be used by a teacher to evaluate new curriculum ideas for the upcoming school year or can be deployed with students immediately in the classroom to finish the 2017-2018 school year.
Curriculum options that are available align to industry-recognized certification programs, but these tools can be excellent resources for teachers even if certification is not offered in the course.
- Microsoft Office Specialist – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- IC3 Digital Literacy – Computing Fundamentals, Key Applications, and Living Online
- Adobe Certified Associate – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver, and Animate/Flash
- Microsoft Technology Associate – various Developer, Database, and IT Pro titles – www.certiport.com/mta
- QuickBooks Certified User – QuickBooks 2017
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- CompTIA – A+ 901, A+ 902, Network+, and Security+
Diane Mahinda, BMCE Leader
ILCTE Innovative Curriculum Resources Project