(BMCE) Business, Marketing and Computer Education
HIGHLIGHTS OF SUMMER 2018 PD OPPORTUNITIES!
- SGI/TSC Event: Coding for Web/Mobile App Development
- BMCE Beginning and Advanced Summer Coding Boot Camps Highlights!
- Certiport Certification Summer Testing Highlights from July 9, 10 & 12!
- Certiport Certification Training Materials Available For Limited Time!
UPCOMING BMCE EVENTS
- IBEA 2018 Fall Conference, November 7-9, 2018, Abraham Lincoln Hotel Springfield--a DoubleTree by Hilton
The mission of the Illinois Career and Technical Education Innovative Curriculum Resources Project headed by Illinois State University and funded by the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Improvement Act of 2006, is to facilitate and coordinate Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs in public, secondary schools in Illinois related to (a) Business, Marketing, and Computer Education, (b) Family and Consumer Sciences, (c) Health Sciences Technology, and (d) Technology and Engineering Education. To fulfill the mission of the project, the Illinois Career and Technical Education Innovative Curriculum Resources Project personnel will focus on providing current, relevant, and innovative professional development, technical assistance, and resources to secondary CTE teachers and programs.
The Business, Marketing, & Computer Education Leader for this Project is Diane Mahinda. To request professional development for this area, feel free to contact Diane.