Why is Stop the Bleed so Important?
Stop the Bleed Training
IS SO IMPORTANT!
- 22 school shootings resulting in fatalities through July 2019.
- Approximately 187,000 students in the US have experienced school shootings since Columbine.
- The American College of Trauma Surgeons with the US Department of Defense and Homeland Security initiated the Stop the Bleed training following the Sandy Hook massacre in 2012.
- Stop the Bleed’s goal: hands-on training of non-healthcare providers with very simple & basic techniques that will stop life-threatening bleeding.
- The training is FREE!
- It only takes 1 hour.
- Appropriate for all administrators, educators, office & school staff. Appropriate for high school students.
Schedule your 1-hour training today!
There is nothing more tragic than a bleeding death that could have been prevented.